UST GLOBAL SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENTS CONTEST 2019 ANNOUNCEMENT
○ Goal: To promote UST social media channels internationally through various promotional videos and images produced and publicized by foreign students in Korea as well as our students and alumni
- UST students or alumni (regardless of nationality)
- Foreign undergraduates or master’s students who currently attend universities in Korea
○ Category: Video, image (Photograph, Drawing, Webcomic, Poster, etc.) containing any interesting and amusing things related to UST
- First Prize: 2,000,000 KRW for 1 entry
- Second Prizes: 500,000 KRW each for 2 entries
- Third Prizes: 300,000 KRW each for 5 entries
- Participation Prizes: 100,000 KRW each for up to 12 entries
○ Methods of Participation
- Application (by Jun. 17, 5 p.m.): Fill out the application form and submit it to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your entry.
- Selection (by Jul. 1, 5 p.m.): About 20 best entries selected and uploaded on the UST social media channels. The Links are sent to the selectees throught individual emails.
- Promotion (until Sep. 30, 5 p.m.): Promote your entry uploaded on the UST social media channels for three months, and then submit a report on your promotion to us (email@example.com) in the given form.
- Awards (in Oct.): Announcement of awards is made through the UST homepage and emails.
○ Screening Criteria
- Novelty, informativeness & entertainingness, completeness, and suitability of the entry
- Effects of the publicity, sincerity, creativity, and suitability of the promotional activities
- If you are found to have submitted an inappropriate video such as one copied, stolen, or entered for other contests, it would result in cancellation
- If your entry contains inappropriate content such as information which is not true, UST may request a correction of the content or refuse to accept it.
- If you are found to have submitted an inappropriate entry such as one copied, stolen, or entered for other contests, it would result in cancellation of participation or award as well as other sanctions.
- Each applicant is responsible for any legal issues arising from his or her video or image content.
- For multiple entries, applications have to be submitted separately for each entry.
- For a team participation, one team member should be appointed as a representative for application.
- In case UST requires evidential documents to verify eligibility before selection, applicants have to submit corresponding documents such as certificate of enrollment, etc.
- For selected multiple entries, results reports have to be submitted separately for each selected entry.
- The number of selection and awards are subject to change without prior notice according to the number of entries and the results of evaluation.
- Details of the assessment results will not be disclosed other than the award results.
- Copyrights of selected entries belong to UST. They can be utilized by UST afterward without further approval.
○ Reference: UST Social Media Channels
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/uststory
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/school/18083224
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ust_korea
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/ustpr
- Blog: blog.naver.com/uststory
- KakaoTalk Plus Friend: pf.kakao.com/_IMsxmd
○ Submission & Inquiry: Public Relations and International Affairs Team, UST
- Tel: 042-865-2373
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org