Report on the change in registration

Print Friendly

Matters involved
Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Affiliated Organization, Change of Organization
(Must be filed within 14 days after the change has been made)

○ Required Documents
1. Passport
2. Alien Registration Card
3. Integrated Application Form ( Form No. 34)
4. In case of changing school:

• Certificate of Attendance from your current university
(including the Official Admission Letter, Receipt of Payment of Registration)
• Dismissal Certificate from your previous university
• Academic Transcript

※ Chinese nationals must submit a Certificate of Attendance with the attendance rate
indicated on it