[Start-up Entrepreneurs Program)
Do you want to be enterpreneurs?
Check & Apply now
Foreign Technology (Preparatory) Start-up Entrepreneurs Program
◦ The purpose of this program is to find and support foreign (prep) start-up entrepreneurs having excellent business items, providing them with commercialization fund, office, mentoring, start-up education, and various supporting programs.
□ Eligible for support
·◦ Foreigners, Overseas Koreans or Homecoming students
– Pre startup entrepreneurs (team members regarded as pre start-up entrepreneurs in case of team application)
– Representative of a start-up business established within the last three years in standard of announcement date.
·◦ Subsidy, Startup education, mentoring, equipment and material, office
– Manufacturing : Govt. subsidy (Up to KRW 50 million) + Cost contributed by applicant (Cash over 10% of Govt. Susbsidy)
– Knowledge Service : Govt. subsidy (Up to KRW 30 million) + Cost contributed by applicant (Cash over 10% of Govt. Susbsidy)
Public announcement(7.26) → Application and receiving(~8.22) → BM mentoring(8.5/11) → Document evaluation(Aug) → Evaluating presentation(Aug) → Agreement(Sep) → Performing a project(Sep.16 ~ Jun.17) → Final inspection(Jul.17)
□ Contact Info
Eunjung noh (02-958-6690 firstname.lastname@example.org)