참고하셔서 VC/PE career에관심있는대학원생들의적극적인지원바랍니다.
&Beyond is a venture accelerator/private equity fund specializing in buy-out, growth capital and incubating new business with disruptive model. &Beyond team is predominantly comprised of former professionals from top-notch private equity funds, global top-tier consulting firms, tech ventures and leading enterprises. The team will mainly seek to make investments in small and mid-sized companies with disruptive business model and expects to be a significant majority/minority investor in these investments, partnering with the current majority shareholders and targeting growing businesses owned and operated by promising entrepreneurs.
&Beyond is currently looking for interns to join the team.
The intern will have a unique opportunity to work with highly seasoned and successful professionals and will be engaged in developing new business with disruptive model and in various stages of VC/PE investment such as:
• Sector screening
• Business model benchmarking
• Research in general
• Financial Analysis
• Strong passion for venture capital/private equity sectors
• History of outstanding academic achievement
• Internship experience in PE, VC, IB and consulting firms
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to handle multiple assignments effectively
• Strong team orientation
• Fluency in Japanese and English is preferred, both written and verbal
• Familiarity with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Packages: 1,300,000 + KRW per month
• Duration: From Oct. to Jan. (Minimum 3 Months but negotiable)
• Location: Hannam-dong, Seoul, Korea
Interested applicants should send an English resume (1page) to firstname.lastname@example.org
In-person interviews will be held for selected candidates.
Tel : +82-10-4432-0414
Email : email@example.com
Due date: On a rolling basis